"I have come to be fascinated with the messiness of desire," writes novelist Ashley Warlick, "with the ways people fit themselves together, take themselves apart for each other, for want of each other, for want of some parts of each other." Your assignment, Pisces, is to celebrate the messiness of desire; to not just grudgingly accept it as an inconvenience you've got to tolerate, but rather to marvel at it, be amused by it, and appreciate it for all the lessons it provides. Your motto this Valentine season could be, "I bless the messy largesse of my longing."

I hope the oracle above provides you with the inspiration you need to do what you've got to do and change what needs to be changed.


I want to remind you, in case you've somehow forgotten, that you'll never be able to bask in the love you want to receive from another person until you master the art of loving yourself with great skill and imagination. I'll go so far as to say that it's pointless to search for a perfect partner if you're not already your own perfect partner. Here's what a wise Buddhist had to say about the subject: "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, but that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anyone, deserve your love and affection."

Pisces Horoscope for week of February 13, 2014: http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/pisces.html

*
*

In her TED talk, science writer Mary Roach made it clear that human beings don't need genital stimulation to experience orgasms. She spoke of a woman who routinely reaches ecstatic climax by having her eyebrows caressed, and another woman who reaches the big O simply by brushing her teeth. Then there's the woman who can simply think herself into coming, no physical touch necessary. I can't guarantee that a similar aptitude will suddenly turn on in you, Aries, but the coming days could bring you as close as you have ever been. Right now you're a connoisseur of deep pleasure -- a blessed bliss master.

*

*
Borrowing the words of poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning, I've prepared a love note for you to use as your own. Feel free to give it to the person whose destiny needs to be woven more closely together with yours. "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

Aries Horoscope for week of February 13, 2014: http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/aries.html.

***
messiness of desire. acho que nunca uma leitura de horóscopo veio tão em consonância com os eventos, o desejo que se instala nas relações que não deveria, onde fica a eterna dúvida do quê que se trata, afinal...

Postagens mais visitadas